Thursday, September 3, 2009

Drawing: My Left Hand, 9-3-09



This is the last of the preliminary sketches that I am supposed to make following the directions in Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain. I just sat there and sketched my left hand in the living room while everyone else watched television.

I need to get some supplies before I move on to the next steps, so I don't know if I will do that tomorrow or if there will be a delay before I attempt some more drawings.

I should say thanks to my friend Aaron for bolstering my courage in showing my very amateurish efforts at art by tossing up a kajillion clay figure creations in the past month, some of which are quite nice, others of which are very whimsical, and a few of which only their mother could love. You only learn by trying.

2 comments:

Strigine said...

Hey, that's pretty good! Seriously. :D

Doug S said...

Thanks! :-)That means a lot coming from one of the artistically talented people in the family.